CNG Technology Centre Srbauto
This organisational unit is engaged in:
- Installation of CNG conversion kits on gasoline on gasoline-powered vehicles (passenger cars or light duty delivery vehicles) – Bi Fuel
- Reconstruction and installation of DUAL FUEL system for DIESEL / METHANE powered buses and trucks
- Increasing CNG storage capacity, by adding CNG tanks, CNG cylinders to vehicles already powered by CNG (CNG trucks, buses…)
- Installation of mobile CNG storage batteries of different capacities in line with the client’s needs
Conversion of diesel engines to operate on CNG 100% is planned.
Furthermore, SRBOAUTO CNG TECHNOLOGICAL CENTRE will sell:
- Type 1 cylinders,
- CNG tanks,
- Non-return valves,
- CNG compressors,
high pressure lines and other CNG equipment certified according to R110.
The economic effects of having BiFuellie in the price of kilometer travelled, which is in the case of CNG, on average 50% lower than the price of the kilometer travelled on petrol. However, the economic effects of installing theDual Fuelsystem are such that the price per kilometre travelled is 25-35% lower.
The secondary positive effects of methane use are reflected in a far lower degree of wear of moving parts and an extended oil change intervals.
Our ultimate and by no means negligible goal is the environment and environmental attitude, which in the end is a very good indicator of the state of society. The installation of the Dual Fuel system directly encourages the use of an environmentally friendly mode of transport as part of the implementation of measures to improve air quality and the quality of the environment.
Methane (CNG) powered engines are:
- SMOKELESS with minimum sulphur-dioxide emission (SO2)
- Far more silent,
- No emission of NITROGEN OXIDES (NOX) and CARBON MONOXIDES (CO)
To see addresses,opening hours and prices of all METHANE STATIONS in Europe please follow the link below: